• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help with This Message

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orty84

Registered
hi just got a pc from m8 and when i switch it on it says DDR 266 memory clock is :133mhz

tcl:25 trcd:3 tras:6(2t timing nf3 250 gb/ultra

can anyone please help me thanks

Please give some more detailed information about the memory you are using. 133MHz is the default actual clock speed of DDR-266 memory (266MHz is the effective speed because it is "double data rate" memory). The tcl, trcd, tras stuff are the different timings for the memory. This is only an informational message letting you know what it is running the memory at. That is why I asked if you could get more detailed information about what type of memory you have so you can determine if the motherboard is setting your RAM settings correctly or not.

Are you having any problems with the system besides seeing this message? Does it still boot up and run fine?

hey the memory is ddr 512 and its the 1st time i have tryed to start the comp up just sho that message after memory test

Well, does the computer work properly or just freeze at that screen with that message?
And by more information about the RAM, I was referring to the speed and timings (which can usually be determined by looking at the manufacturer's sticker on the face of the module).

Back