• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thinking about upgrading to a cm stacker

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

megadeath900

Disabled
Right now I have a Silver TT armor with WC. My rad is mounted in the front and im out of hard drive space and 5.25 spaces.
I am thinking about upgrading to a blacm CM stacker and buying the aftermarket side panel window. Which CM stacker should I get and I would like it to be aluminum. I haven't kept up with the CM stacker cases so I don't know which one would be best for my situation.

If you want one with the size of a Armour, go with the STC 101. I have it and love it, I also had a Armour and went right back to my old Stacker.:beer:

or the 830 evolution if you want something with a different look. I have a pa 120.3 in it and going to put a BIX120 pro in it for a second loop and won't even get close to the front of the computer. I can get 9 more hard drives in this case (3 now)...each one of those cages holds 4 and I can stuff 3 in the front and a hard drive in the roof cage
here's current loop

Attachments

• loop1.jpg
    loop1.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 108
:p where are your cd drives?

but yeah, the best part of the stacker is to put the radiator on the bottom somehow. dont know if you can mod the thermaltake for a similiar effect, you should be able to though.

if you put the radiator in the front of any case, your gonna use up your bays obviously.

Well, I mentioned all those drive spaces just for the effect (he said he was running out of space for hard drives)

Practically, you can get 10 hard drives and one dvd/cd drive in the front and the additional top blow hole drive cage gives a total of 11 hard drives possible without mods. But why not just get fewer but larger drives....

Back