• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me find best 19" 1280x1024 gaming LCD!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ESPII

Registered
Yes i need to find a 19" inch 1280x1024 LCD for up to 250$.

There are a few older games i would like to play that don't support widescreen.

Also my current video card can't push max detail settings @ 1680x1050 on latests games.

I would really appreciate if you guys would recommend a *gaming lcd* with these basic specs:

19" 1280x1024 native resolution

low response time ( 5 ms < or less "true" ? )

good reviews or forums recommendations.

( Btw I think triple buffering ON helps /w Vsync ON, frames rates are capped at 60 and gameplay is much smoother )

Thank You!

Im considering the NEC Multisync 90GX2, what do you guys think ? ( it's a 6 bit panel tough )

ESPII said:
Im considering the NEC Multisync 90GX2, what do you guys think ? ( it's a 6 bit panel tough )

ESP,

I have one and I can't believe it! My first LCD.

Keep in mind it has the shiny screen coating, if you don't have any background reflection or lights, which I don't, it's perfect. Colors are vibrant and very small text is acceptable and for an NEC, the price right now is outstanding. I'm not a serious gamer as you can see from my video card so I couldn't comment otherwise. These guys here know their stuff so pay attention to all their suggestions.

Back