• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DOAH..amd fx32/asus m32n SLI BIOS sCREW UP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dunker1

Crap.
I was flashing bios using asus tool which has worked b4. Going to the current asus bios for my board....My pc crashed 45% of way thru.
Now I get wierd crap in my asus booster app.
BIOS updater crashes.. cant read BIOS..The multiplier options are all out of whack...its like every thing has shifted 1 decimal place to th right so I can set multiplier to 50-100 etc....

see attachment... now to make matters worse I dont have an a drive to use a floppy on to reflash.
WTf do I do....Im freaking out. The actual BIOS on pc, read competely differently..im rambling, im a messssss....argh

Attachments

• whackedbios.jpg
    whackedbios.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 146
Well as long as you have the PC up and running (despite the 45% crashes) things aren't so bad so don't freak out. Believe me it could be much worst. Corrupted BIOS is the biggest nightmare one could have.

Download correct BIOS version Here , save file on desktop where you can easily reach. Launch Asusupdate, Select "update BIOS from File" choose the file you saved on desktop and follow instructions. at the end chose "Clear Cmos". just before BIOS is flashed.
If you already have done all of the above, lemme know, I'll be around for couple of more minutes.

Good Luck.

ok thanks FIXED!

I see problem. The BIOS is a 1001- beta. Should of waited. I still cant use ai booster so its back to manual. X multiplier at 110.00 is bad...:beer:

Back