• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My New Rig! :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GC1983

Registered
Let me just start by thanking everyone involved in making this forum the priceless source of information that it is!

Okay, i'm rather excited about my new rig and it should arrive by next week.

Here are its specs:

Processor: E6600

Motherboard: Asus P5W-DH Deluxe

PSU: Coolermaster Igreen 600W

Memory: GEIL DDR2 Ram Geil 2GB PC6400 Ultra 800MHz 4-4-4-12

HSF: Tuniq Tower

GPU: Raedon HIS X1550 ( Taken from old PC - Will upgrade in a month or two)

Monitor: BENQ 22" LCD Display. (Taken from old PC)

Speakers: Logitech Z2300's (Taken from old PC)

So there she is!

I think now's the time to be reading about O.C seeing as I know absolutely nothing about it! Well, not absolutely nothing, but barely anything :)

Again, thankyou to all you guys out there who just keep creating these great threads and very informative posts!

There are many Australian OC Forums that I could've joined, but I think this here is the best by far!

I'll keep you all updated on how she goes!

nice setup man, you will be pleased with it! im glad you took my advice with the cpu... btw with your cpu and cooling you should be able to see an overclock arround 3500 - 3700 stable!... also these guys here are the best! alot of people have that motherboard so you wont having a problem getting help with it :) :beer:

Back