• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

@ol'man: did you get the special turbo-pll bios for the GA-6OXET???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Celemine1Gig

Hi ol'man,

I just wanted to know if you got the turbo-pll bios for the Gigabyte GA-6OXET board, becuase I just ordered the board!! It seam to be agreat baord for any Tualatin or Coppermine chip and especially with that bios.

I would be very happy if you could send me the bios or just post it here for download!!

I'm so curious about that board man! I got the version with onboard creative audio, which will replace my Hercules Muse XL soundcard and I'll also sell my MSI 815EPT Pro board.

Am I right that this special bios works with Tualatin Celerons?? As far as I know, Fluid from the HardOCP forum had a Celeron 1200 running on it??

Celemine1Gig said:
Hi ol'man,

I just wanted to know if you got the turbo-pll bios for the Gigabyte GA-6OXET board, becuase I just ordered the board!! It seam to be agreat baord for any Tualatin or Coppermine chip and especially with that bios.

I would be very happy if you could send me the bios or just post it here for download!!

I'm so curious about that board man! I got the version with onboard creative audio, which will replace my Hercules Muse XL soundcard and I'll also sell my MSI 815EPT Pro board.

Am I right that this special bios works with Tualatin Celerons?? As far as I know, Fluid from the HardOCP forum had a Celeron 1200 running on it??

Check this thread.

http://forums.overclockers.ws/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47849

It has the bios for you.

Celemine1Gig said:
Thank you very much ol'man!!! I hope my board will arrive this week. If you want, I can tell you how it works out with that new bios.

Regards

Ingo

Ahite':D

Back