• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can my Video card output to this TV?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
1080i? I dont think it has a chance, then again I dont have that card nor that TV.

You'll either need a component output or a DVI>HDMI cable (check monoprice.com - it's where I get mine for uber-cheap). The card should have come with a component out dongle (they usually do). If not, the DVI>HDMI can be had from monoprice for less than $10 shipped (for 9ft. 15ft is about $12).

I'm looking for a cheaper TV. One no more than 28 inches in total width. Has to fit the existing center. The Sony is out of the question, too big.

I'm thinking I should go with a 720p TV since it will be a relatively small TV. HTPC will be a Athlon XP of some 333mhz buss variant with probably 1gb of ram. 250 gig sata drive and the X800xt AIW. All stuff I have laying around. Will be loaded up with Vista Ultimate and set to boot strait to the Media Center.

Primary use will be for browsing and playing music with the Media Center interface. Would this also be good for High Def DVD's? I'm sure it will be ok for playing regular DVD's.

Back