• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WinAmp + Logitech keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MiNdWaRp

I'm unable to find a solution via google for this problem, so I turn to you.

I just switched from Windows Media Player 11 to WinAmp. Thus far I can't get the Play/Pause, Stop, Next/Previous Track, or Shuffle Buttons to work with Setpoint 3.3. Has anyone found a way to fix this?

check the plug-ins section of winamp.com, there should be a plugin for logitech multimedia keyboards. sorry, id post it up, but i stop using winamp a few months ago.

MiNdWaRp said:
I'm unable to find a solution via google for this problem, so I turn to you.

I just switched from Windows Media Player 11 to WinAmp. Thus far I can't get the Play/Pause, Stop, Next/Previous Track, or Shuffle Buttons to work with Setpoint 3.3. Has anyone found a way to fix this?

In winamp goto:

Options > Preferences

When the preferences window opens, on the left pane select "Global Hotkeys" under General preferences. Then on the right just click the checkbox for "Enabled"

Then hit close and the keyboard keys should now work! :beer:

EDIT: If they worked fine with WMP, then this is all you have to do to get them to work with Winamp

alrighty, got it working after a reinstall. Now... I need some help fixing the preset playlists. When I hold the button to save them it claims the current list has been saved but hitting it again to restore the saved list results in the original demo list playing.

I'd like to fix it if possible, too, so hitting the play button doesn't reset the song currently playing (if it was played via the program instead of the keyboard buttons).

Back