• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Warning.....incoming enemy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
We are being targeted by AMDMB.com and we are about to be displaced by them

TEAM Total WU (Dec/10/2001) Weekend Production
Picard 414,229 9,633
OC.com 410,052 6,955
AMDMB 341,151 14,581

But if you to AMD.com you can see that team total (seems real time) is 353,128 and we have 411,141.....

At this rate they are going to pass os by January 10.....so come on people we need more crunching power.

looks like I'm going to have to spend some money on a PII 350, I got given recently. Need to find a small HD for OS as it will only be running Seti, and some RAM and a floppy. I have everything else lying aroud in various boxes. I also need to get the XP I keep promising myself, so that should help a little:)

don t worrie your 2nd on our target list Picard is the first target . The Amdmb.seti Killer frogs are on the move, Move aside now or you will be ran over :D

good luck AND HAPPY CRUNCHING

Rule #1 have fun
Rule #2 see rule #1

loudnlo1 said:
don t worrie your 2nd on our target list Picard is the first target . The Amdmb.seti Killer frogs are on the move, Move aside now or you will be ran over :D

good luck AND HAPPY CRUNCHING

Rule #1 have fun
Rule #2 see rule #1

Well that surely make me mad :mad:

We need more crunching power people, let's squash this frogz from the competition.

Just wanted to point out that Members cannot post link in their sigs. You might want to remove it before a Moderator spots it:) . You haven't seen the research and developement secret entrance yet, we have some new super crunchers on the way;)

wolfsid said:
OK I just put up 3 more computers for seti i hope this helps...:D

Thanks wolfsid, I'm going to have to do with bits and pieces for a while. What sort of crunchers do you have?

If you want to post an image, that is fine. It can be placed in the body of the Thread. This is done when you create a Thread. below the dialogue box is an attach file box, it probably easier to download the image then upload from My Documents ect. Only Senior Members can have links in their sigs. We are very loyal to our Team here, so be warned that we intend to give you more than a run for your WU's.

Thanks for helping our cause you seem to be acting as a good recruitment drive for us. Have you considered defecting. An even warmer welcome awaits you if you do;)

I just added a duallie but I also just lost a duallie. <sigh> But I will be rebuilding the dead one and will be ugprading my personal home workstation and prolly my wifes so I should get a nice boost by mid-april. :)

Cy

I will delete the link with prejudice. I would NEVER leave my team-mates :D The Killer Frogs Rule. We will be number one in short order...You fellows however, may want to be on a winning team :cool:

It looks like we have to mount a raiding and looting task force here. France is only a short hop from here, what PC's do you want while I'm there?;) Thanks for the removal of the link PAE, it's not personal it applies to any Member:(

the cat reminds me of one I had a while back, really nice cat she was too.

Hi, guys, I was hoping to be the first to stop in and say hello, but I guess loudnlo, pa, and spankin beat me to the punch...

No worries, it's all in fun, huh?

Back