• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temperatures

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperZ

Registered
I have a Freezer 7 Pro and my temperatures are the following:

Idle: 33*c on core 1 36*c on core 2

Load: 56*c on core 1 56*c on core 2

Are these temperatures good, or should this cooler be performing better (maybe the thermal grease doesn't have good contact?).

Also, should it be bothering me that at idle, one of the cores is 3*c higher than the other core?

I am using a CPU voltage of around 1.3625 vs the stock of 1.3125 - is this too much extra voltage for my overclock (1.86ghz -> 2.80ghz), is it possible that I can achieve this kind of stable overclock at stock voltage?

Thanks!

SuperZ said:
I have a Freezer 7 Pro and my temperatures are the following:

Idle: 33*c on core 1 36*c on core 2

Load: 56*c on core 1 56*c on core 2

Are these temperatures good, or should this cooler be performing better (maybe the thermal grease doesn't have good contact?).

Also, should it be bothering me that at idle, one of the cores is 3*c higher than the other core?

I am using a CPU voltage of around 1.3625 vs the stock of 1.3125 - is this too much extra voltage for my overclock (1.86ghz -> 2.80ghz), is it possible that I can achieve this kind of stable overclock at stock voltage?

Thanks!
A difference of 3 degrees is good, normal, and means its properly calibrated. Well in terms of voltage, drop it done one increment at a time and then test; repeat this process until it becomes unstable. (even under volt if you can) . Also use coretemp =).

imp

Back