• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have the non 570 version and I absolutely love it. Very solid case.
I think the only difference between mine and the 570 is added length but I could be wrong.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection I see that the usb ports and audio jacks have been moved to the front as well. That was the one issue I had with my case and it's been fixed. Nice.

Last edited:
UPS just dropped it off. Strange that it came in the original box.

I'm using it as a staging area right now so, all I can say is IT'S BIG!

dudleycpa said:
UPS just dropped it off. Strange that it came in the original box.

I'm using it as a staging area right now so, all I can say is IT'S BIG!

My Stacker came from the egg in its original box also. My case was okay but the box had major damage. Not cool EGG.:(

Well the migration went well except for two things...

The LED fan that comes with the case isn't strong enough to keep my 5 HDDs cool. I had to replace it with a Papst 120mm fan. The two rear fans I replaced with Enermax 110CFM fans.

I have a fan bus that fits in the 3.5" bay but the way optical and floppy drives get mounted in this case is via a slider on the side of the bay that holds drives in place. The thing is though the fanbus only has the strips of metal to guide it into the bay and when you press the silder into place it just bends the metal on the fanbus and never really holds it in place.

Anyone have any ideas on getting the fanbus to stay in the drive bay?

Back