• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Foxconn C51XEM2AA- 8EKRS2H support Opterons?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Liquid3D

The ksBrainstorms Mad Reviewer (R.I.P.)
Since I've had a fiasco with my AM2 M2N32-SLI I'm thinking of just getting rid of the board. I shoud have kept the DFI Lanparty NF590 I had several monthes ago.

Anyway anyone have this board running Opteron or know someone whom does?

I'm also looking at the DFI Infinity NF UNLTRAII-M2

anyone with experience I could use your input.

Last edited:
I run the UltraII M2 and it's an excellent board. It is also modable to SLI with a simple resister bridge hack that you can look up online.

Hi I purchased the ULTRAIIM2 and I have a question

I didn't start with a fresh install simply because I don't have thr time to transfer, oranie and cope files. I often don't do a fresh install unless I'm testing the product because I can usually un-instal all the pertinent drivers just before I install the now board. If it was an AMD to Ibnstall system there are too many variables but AMD to AMD usually works fine.

Aayway here's the thing, I installed all pertinents NF4 Ultra drivers, then re-booted and go the BSOD.

I seem to erecall something about the IDE SW driver creating problems, I re-booted an rolled back to "Last known configuration" which would basically be the 590 drivers and it works better. Something this is wrong because the memoy is running way too slow I have to drop it to 533MHz to avoid BSOD

Back