• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Arma: Combat Ops

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GunnerMan

I just got it via Ataris Dl site for 40 smackers. It is I guess a copy of OFP and has its share of bugs but the gfx and gameplay is good. The game runs on one very very large map. All missions are based on this map wich is pretty cool I think. They said it takes 45 mins to run from one end of the map to the other (I have yet to test :p). They don't call it a game but rather a "Simulation." I play coop and it can be kind of slow on account you usually need to have someone fly or drive you some distance to the battle but CTF can be pretty good. If you are looking for a new game fps game experience I suggest you go try the demo and see what you like. The only downfall is the MP is not as strong as say BF2 the map can hold as many players as a server can handle but you rarely see servers with more than 32, I guess its just a tad to realisitc for all the twich kids to play.

Last edited:
Back