• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

22inch Lcd at the egg $189(ar)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WhatTheSchmidt said:
that's the biggest MIR I have seen on a piece of computer equipment...

I've seen desktop systems with $400 rebates before.

Still, $150 is a huge rebate. This is not a bad deal, but I think quite a gamble.

Last edited:
Wow that's a crazy deal...and the rebate is IBM/Lenovo so that would lead me to believe it's reputable too. I'm tempted!

--Illah

this is by far the best deal out right now... $200 AR... $150-$160 AR if you can use a competitor's coupon, which tons of ppl have... PLUS TAX.

i'm still thinking about doing it just cuz it's such a great deal... not that i truly need it.

Wow. misrepresented.
rebate.JPG

Major typo.

g0dM@n said:
this is by far the best deal out right now... $200 AR... $150-$160 AR if you can use a competitor's coupon, which tons of ppl have... PLUS TAX.
You can use competitor coupons at newegg?

moho said:
You can use competitor coupons at newegg?
no... check slickdeals.net... office depot.

i may go there now cuz i'm getting off of work.

I posted that Acer monitor deal here too, hadn't seen it on slickdeals. Adding those coupons makes the Acer into an awesome deal.

MadMan007 said:
I posted that Acer monitor deal here too, hadn't seen it on slickdeals. Adding those coupons makes the Acer into an awesome deal.
un-freakin-fortunately, my OD says they don't carry a 22" Acer!!?!?!@# j30-9g he0[tn

XvDarkyvX said:
I picked up the Acer on Sunday. It's nice. =) They had 2 more at the one i went to. My other local one was sold out. =\
did you use a $40 off CC coupon? which coupons did u use if any?

my freakin' OD said they didn't carry it... maybe he LIED!!

Back