• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mouse issue....grr..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nvidiaOCmaster

I could be on desktop, or in MID HEAD SHOT, but my mouse will occasionally point to the top of the screen and spin around until I move it. Its killing my scores and its bugging me a fair bit. anyone know if its the mouse or the game(CS:S, doesn't do it in COD2, but it sometimes does it desktop too though, thats why I suspect the mouse and not the game)? Its a classic wired logitech, 9$ optical. The last one I had(from when optical mice were fairly new) recently ate it when I...lost my cool at a LAN. I replaced it with another one of these, because the comfort and quality can simply not be beaten for gaming. If there is anything I can do for this problem or any clues to what it might be? Its not like it bothers me because I keep getting killed, but it bothers me like "OMG LIEK LOOK AT HIS GUY POINT UP SO FAST 1337 HAX BAN HIM!!"

Could it be part of a steam anti hack protection? Its not like I hack or anything though. Hackers are not cool.

thanks guys

--nOCm

crappy optical mice do that when they recieve to much info. This makes the pointer skip to up or down. My old ge mouse used to do this occasionally. It has nothing to do with the game although you will most likely only see it when gaming.

Back