• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone know where to get plastic CPU containers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DareDevil_747

Disabled
Howdy there everyone!
Does anyone here know where I could buy some of those plastic CPU containers? Like the ones that come with a new CPU? I've checked every store I know to check, and can't find anything even remotely close to that.
I also need memory module boxes too. Some that hold pairs, some singles, I don't care.
Anyone know where we can buy stuff like that? Thanx in advance!

-Your friendly neighborhood DareDevil! :beer:

what i would do (and have done) is call up a local pc shop that does their own builds. lots of times they get stuck using retail cpus, they should have a ton of those kicking around. last time, i got a bunch of a64 stickers that were in the retail boxes too.

Only problem is that I AM the only pc shop in this town lol. The other shops in the neighboring towns see me as competition, and probably won't help ;)
Thanx for the reply tho! :beer:

DareDevil_747 said:
Only problem is that I AM the only pc shop in this town lol. The other shops in the neighboring towns see me as competition, and probably won't help ;)
Thanx for the reply tho! :beer:
try sending a friend to one and asking for some.

Back