• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All Most Real Time Team Results Here:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sir-Epix

First Place

TC's Team: 3261 Work Units

Second Place

CY's Team: 3112 Work Units

Third Place

Pibb's Team: 2956 Work Units

*Not a bad come back Team CY from first two second...a little time left before Basher declares the winner...we can pull it off!

Last edited:
Thanks Sir-Epix, I was joking about real time. Looks like it's me holding our Team back. Tried to squeeze some more out of my CPU. Spent a day and a bit benching and stress testing for 2MHz on the FSB and an extra 16MHz LOL.

Team TC! I cached 17 WU's last night so I could hit an even 100. Nice round number.:) I'm pushing the little booger as hard as she will go!

Well, I just dumped 15-16 from here at work and another 10 or so from home from my SETIQueue queue that I forgot about earlier so maybe it popped us back up in the #1 spot?!?!?

Anyway, keep'a crunchin' team!

Those new numbers look a little better...makes me wonder how long they will last? ;)

Cy

I know it's been said before! I love the idea of these races, they give ya (at least me) the little extra boost! Only positive results can come of it!

Back