• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit IP35-PRO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It appears that the pro is double ROHS compliant...that or they just wanted a longer list of features, hah

hahah yea

still a nice looking board the IP35 is on my list for low cost solutions. With the IP35-pro going to be my next board to play with.

Definetaly a good looking board; I am considering one of these soon. What will you be setting yours up with?

roy_o_banion said:
Definetaly a good looking board; I am considering one of these soon. What will you be setting yours up with?
my current conroe based E6400 from back in last july. then pushing the HZ's in my sig. then followed with some testing of promos based HK's a bit later on.

lol June cant get here fast enogh... rough guess we wont see abit P35's till late june since release in EU is set around the 16th.

DAMN! $184, you kidding me, new i paid 154 for the ab9-pro... looks like its time to place my order.

dudleycpa said:
Damit - I just ordered a P5K Deluxe!

Nice find.

The Asus P5K Deluxe is a good board, just as the IP35-Pro is. Don't worry about it. That P5K will serve you well.

yea but isnt it funny how the IP35-PRO is about $40 cheaper.. you can get a wifi card from fry's for about 14.99 now.

Evilsizer said:
yea but isnt it funny how the IP35-PRO is about $40 cheaper.. you can get a wifi card from fry's for about 14.99 now.

I'm with Evil on that - $40 cheaper! I hope I'm getting something else besides WiFi!

Not that I'm bashing the P5K.:)

Anyone have any idea what kind of power circuitry this board has? Think it's up to par with Asus' 8 phase power and voltage dampening?

-Collin-

dudleycpa said:
I'm with Evil on that - $40 cheaper! I hope I'm getting something else besides WiFi!

Not that I'm bashing the P5K.:)
yea i froggled the p5k dlx the highest price was 249 the lowerest was like 229:eek:

imo for a nice featured packed board like the IP35-pro its worth it. soon as i get home im ordering one.:drool: :drool:

NinjaZX6R said:
Anyone have any idea what kind of power circuitry this board has? Think it's up to par with Asus' 8 phase power and voltage dampening?

-Collin-
without taking the pwm's sink off its hard to say... i would say its 8phase cause these boards would need it for quad cores with ocing. P35 is suppose to be the best for ocing quad cores now.

Cant wait to see how you guys get on, I all most picked myself up a P5K end of last week, but all the stores I use are out of stock for the next 4 weeks.

Soo it could be another Abit board for me.... that would make 4 in a row.

placed my order for the IP35-pro along with a set of gskill ddr2-800 2gpk's, with 2day shipping hope to get it here on thrusday at the latest.

Back