• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8.38 Win XP Drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Llew - Thanks again!

I assume that one needs to unpack them all to the same location?

download the two files and save them in the same location. When you unpack part one it should automagically unpack part2. :) You should then have 1 .exe file to install from ;)

Man your on the ball today ;)

Any other sweet drivers on your secret site?

I have a premium account so I am DLing both parts now and will test shortly....

What's weird is the total package is 175mb......

Can someone else upload them to another site without having to pay to download or wait over 2 hours?

Any body got a link to where we can get the whole file without paying?

2 parts and you can only DL 1......

omg, why even bother?

Last edited:
Ok, I've run some test with games like COH and Lost Planet and I am getting the exact same scores as I did with 8.37.4.3 drivers. Also it reads Cat 07.4 and not 07.5. I think it's safe to say, "stick with 8.37.4.2 until an official Cat 7.5 is released for the HD 2900 XT". Also there is fog issue with HL2, HL2: LC, DOD:S and CS:S.

ECH said:
Ok, I've run some test with games like COH and Lost Planet and I am getting the exact same scores as I did with 8.37.4.3 drivers. Also it reads Cat 07.4 and not 07.5. I think it's safe to say, "stick with 8.37.4.2 until an official Cat 7.5 is released for the HD 2900 XT". Also there is fog issue with HL2, HL2: LC, DOD:S and CS:S.

Look at Deathman20 Thread - His scores improved.

ECH said:

Gees RapidShares servers suck. I've seen frozen molasis move faster lol.

Viper

dudleycpa said:
Look at Deathman20 Thread - His scores improved.

Yup mine went up and my unpublished general observation at higher CPU speeds its a nice improvement :)

Back