• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cursed Monkey Paw

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ditto that... :D

MPC_Award_SUCKS_ASS.jpg

I like Neds paw. The other seems kind of mean spirited but thats just my 2cents. Might have something to do with my innocence:) Notice my avatar:)

Well in that case Zim, maybe we all need to go to MPC, and start getting pushy. Either that or we just need to start harassing them some more. Let them know that the dreaded paw belongs to them.

dfonda said:
I hate that thing every time I see it something bad happens. :eek:I keep having to replace keyboards.:(
Might want to stock up on keyboards, because if those MPC guys do what they are supposed to with it, and keep posting here, you may be seeing a lot more of it. I have learned to not pay too much attention to it. It works for now, anyway.

Might want to stock up on keyboards
I keep trying... but I'm drawn to it like like a fly to honey, I'll have to put plastic over my keyboard. Then when I lose my lunch from looking at that cursed thing , I can wipe it clean.

Did you Here about the one armed MPC monkey who went into the bar.....

He was looking for the man who shot his PA (W).:D (I heard it was Sundance Zim):clap:

After re reading this post if this horrible attempt at humour does not stop
banme6uj.gif

Last edited:
dfonda said:
Did Here about the one armed MPC monkey who went into the bar.....

He was looking for the man who shot his PA (W).:D (I heard it was Sundance Zim):clap:
AAHH slapstick meets slapMPC. By the way I heard that one armed monkey was QueenGoldfish. But then again you guys should know by now how the rumor mill works.

Back