• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ZZF: eVGA 8800 GTS 640 309.99 after MIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
SOB... just ordered this yesterday from buy.com for 20 bucks more......

Hmmm hasnt' shipped yet, I will try to cancel.

Nice find! :beer:

Damnit! I actually HAVE the money, but they won't accept payment from my French paypal account. :( :(

rainless said:
Damnit! I actually HAVE the money, but they won't accept payment from my French paypal account. :( :(

Tell ya what, I'll accept your French Paypal and I'll buy the card. Then when you come back to Chiacgo for Christmas I'll be happy to give it to you :) Of course in the mean time I'll test it out to make sure it works ;)

jivetrky said:
Tell ya what, I'll accept your French Paypal and I'll buy the card. Then when you come back to Chiacgo for Christmas I'll be happy to give it to you :) Of course in the mean time I'll test it out to make sure it works ;)

Actually I'm already back in Chicago, as of today, for good. And christmas was last year. So where's my video card?

These are some sweet deals on a card that will satisfy 95% of the gaming and benchmark population. If I didn't step up mine I'd be getting another one for some SLI action. These prices will probably drop even more making it a sweeter deal.

Ugh, ZZF is taking way too long to ship this order, it says its STILL not shipped, i totally wasted 1.99 going for 2 day shipping and now I gotta spend all memorial day weekend NOT trying my new rig out.

Big Mike said:
Ugh, ZZF is taking way too long to ship this order, it says its STILL not shipped, i totally wasted 1.99 going for 2 day shipping and now I gotta spend all memorial day weekend NOT trying my new rig out.

ZZF is notoriously slow at updating the order status. However, dont lose hope. My father in Iowa, ordered a monitor from them last wednesday night, did 2 day...and had it friday.

but you should still know better when placing orders before a holiday weekend. especially if it was on thursday or today.

It was Wednesday morning before they even opened that i ordered it, and it didnt ship until this evening, so I won't be getting it...

Audioaficionado said:
$310 for an 8800GTS!!! WOW:eek:

My college books alone will eat that up this summer :cry:

Agreed :( Otherwise, I would've considered it. Damn school for costing so much (there's no fist shaking smiley, but let it be known I am shaking both fists feriously).

Back