• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

has anyone else tried the benching bonanza?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

swmpthng

i saw eaglescouter was was there, i 'm not sure if high numbers are good or low ones are but he was braggin about his stock machine benching numbers , so i guess i really sucked cuz almost all my numbers were lower than his except 3dmark05 and 3dmark06 they was higher! :) on my stock machine. i guess i have some work to do!----- ho-hum

i've never benchmarked a machine before!
these numbers any good?

spi 1m 34.625
spi 32m 19.859

3dmark05 7340
3dmark06 4050

pifast 46.06

Not yet i have been doing some benching. I am registered with HWbot, i have a couple of days left to put up some new results.

eaglescouter said:
lol, not bragging, my numbers were terrible :(

3dmark: Higher is better
PI: Lower is better

i know , iwas just raggin on you!

didn't have anyone else to pick on. mine were bad too, i could not figure out how to get them a screen shot so i gave up on them, they don't even reply to posts over there. i'll stick with seti, might try folding, seems like a good cause. i thought i would try the contest but they required screen shots. i've never been able to figure it out.

better hurry!

Vento1 said:
Not yet i have been doing some benching. I am registered with HWbot, i have a couple of days left to put up some new results.

LOL
you have four minutes til midnight! 5-30-07 is last day, i guess they don't count day 31 in may!

Back