• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New case Mozart TX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jason Kitchens

Well I did it, pulled the trigger and ordered the aluminum mozart tx from amazon. Here's a couple of pics to show how huge this thing is... What do you guys think?

Attachments

• mozarttx.JPG
    mozarttx.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 682
  • mozarttx2.JPG
    mozarttx2.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 990
those pics are good, thanks. they really put the case in a real world size perspective. i want it and i wont even water cool lol.

I read alot of reviews before I bought this case cause its pretty expensive so I wanted to make sure I would like it. But you really can't understand how big it is till you're staring it in the face. Its too big to fit under my desk so might look into raising my desk a couple of inches . This thing is BIG!! but so far i love it. And I've got a small alphacool kit in it right now, it really helps out this opty 1218. As soon as I clean up some cables I'll shoot some interior pics, maybe with my DFI lp 590 when I get it back from rma..:D

Oc1Kenube, the second mobo is supposts to be a micro itx. but you're correct it is very big.

I don't know guys... I like it up on the desk more than I thought I would. The space to the right is where the door to the room swings, so that probally wouldnt work... The desk I have works quite well, except I'm 6' 4". The desk sits normal height which for me is too low. I have to lower my chair all the way down. So this might be the push i needed to figure out a way to raise the (surface of the desk espically) desk up to a more comfortable height. To hillsdale: naw... this this is pretty heavy with everything inside even being aluminum... I would hate to see how much the steel version would weigh.. Lol now that I said that, I'm sure I'll tip it over now. Lol...

i like the case, i plan on buying it this week to replace my chieftec mesh tower.

the mozart is not that heavy for it's size really.. the mesh is smaller and weights twice that

mesh: 205 mm x 670 mm x 540 mm , 19Kg

mozart:330 mm x 720 mm x 360 mm , 9.5 kg

and i plan on having it on my desk too, with the window and some nice lighting.

Blue, I saw your post in the watercooling section about the tx case. What wc system are you planning to use? I'm using a small kit and everyting is mounted in the top half of the case. I've got a 120 radiator and a resv with a built in pump. Alphacool kit. The radiator is mounted on one of the exhaust fans, and the resv is in the hd cage. I'm hoping to upgrade eventually to a little more cooling to cool the gpu as well.

Back