• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Resident evil 4 pc strange vista happenings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oc1Kenube

Ok so i got this game and for the most part i love it crappy textures and all. I am running Vista ultimate X64 and decided to turn off UAC only to find my RE4 save games had all disappeared re'enabled UAC and as if by magic my save games reappeared WTF! Anyone know a work around for this sort of thing?

PhysX said:
Turn it back on? Btw I like the game much better on the GC :)

Never played it on GC tbh,gameplay is what counts and it's all in tact and well polished in that department even if gfx could be better i can still enjoy the game. UAC is a pain in the arse though.

PhysX said:
PhysX said:

I know it is an old topic, but I hope you know GC version is missing out important plots.

You do not get Separated Ways on GC.
It is about what Ada Wong was doing at the same time during Leon's mission, and how they run into each other throughout the main mission. It also include some unseen scene from Leon's mission.

check AMV for how many cutscene you have missed

Or full walk through if you have more time to watch.
Part 1
Part 2

Last edited:
Back