• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i have a confession...all seti team members look

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zangler

i confess that i was one of the ones that was discussing warez in the chat room. i did do this only once, and actually decided it was a bad idea, and have corrected my mistake. i am not going to point out any names of other people, but if my one infraction was enough to shut down the whole chat for the team, then i am really sorry. if you guys think i deserve to be kicked off or something, then let me know. like i said, that is all i did, and have corrected it, but i thought i should be up front with you guys. i have found a home here for my cruncher, and i would very much like to be a part of it still. i am sorry.

Apology accepted

You are more than welcome to stick around. I am sorry for what had gone on in the chat room and I accept your apology as well as offer mine. I do hope sincerely you will can find it in your heart to stay with us, through the thick and the thin. We are a good team that sticks together. Lets get back to business.

J - Glad to see you stay!

p.s. You submitted some graphics to help out your seti team lately? :cool:

As you said you were only 1 of the people that were discussing warez in the chat room, I wouldnt say that there is 1 person to point a finger at....A chat room would and is a good idea but I hope that everyone realizes the overall picture of what warez and associating them to this site can and would do... Zangler we are all a team here, you made a unwise decision, you admit it youve learnt from it and youve corrected it, to me that is reason alone for you to stay a part of this team.. :)

And I really do hope that EVERYONE has learnt from this.

It takes wisdom, maturity and strength of character to admit a mistake in public. I'm sure we all would like for you to stay on the team and to stay "clean". :)

BTW, did y'all read about the massive busts they just made on warez distributors around the world? Got people from several major US colleges as well like MIT and UCLA. Warez seems really easy and it's hard to really fathom getting caught...until it happens. :(

Enough soap-box.

Cy

The past is past, and often best left there. Apology accepted and happy you're staying with us.

Back