• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a new wireless adapter..whats good and simple?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

1eyedjak

for some dang reason I cant get my wifes laptop on line anymore..I found there were a couple of wireless connections I didnt know what they were...

I had to buy a new copy of XP anyhow so I did and after re-install I still cant get this card working....

never had the problem before when I installed it to begin with...

I may just get another wireless card if I cant get this working so whats good and easy to set up..?

current card: D-Link DWL-G650

current router...came with card...DI-514 802.11b

any help is appreciated before I break this card in half....or make me a recomendation...

thanks

take a gander at ebay, look for a seller named dragon on the edge
they have awsome wireless cards. theirs are from overseas where they dont seem to care about power output, i bought 2 they both have better range ect than the stock cards i had.....

drw1710 said:
take a gander at ebay, look for a seller named dragon on the edge
they have awsome wireless cards. theirs are from overseas where they dont seem to care about power output, i bought 2 they both have better range ect than the stock cards i had.....

I can't seem to find that seller. Could you give the cards make/model?

Back