• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Barracuda 7200.10 320GB Sata II -- $75 plus free shipping from the Egg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i keep thinking about buying three... i'm guessing i'd have to do 3 diff orders to get the $5... not sure if newegg would be happy about it.

or... i just may not buy it lol.

but in any case, great deal.

grrr fry's needs to get those maxtor rebranded seagates back in stock at a decent price.

BossBorot said:
grrr fry's needs to get those maxtor rebranded seagates back in stock at a decent price.
ya... still upset about it :(

Ok hard drives but I ended up returning 2 of mine because of mechanical issues. The 3rd one works but I wouldn't buy another one again. I swear they had a huge production run of some of theses that were faulty. It blew my mind that 2 of the 3 I bought were bad LOL. By the way they made chirping noises no joke so if you get some and they do that, they are BAD.

I have 10 or 11 of them, and they all work perfectly.

I'm REALLY waiting for the "Updated" version to be released that sustains over 100MB/s :eek: . I'm upgrading my 4x 320 RAID-5 to a 4x 500 RAID-5. But WHEN will the revised models ship??????????

:cool:

g0dM@n said:
i keep thinking about buying three... i'm guessing i'd have to do 3 diff orders to get the $5... not sure if newegg would be happy about it.

or... i just may not buy it lol.

but in any case, great deal.
I did that a while ago, and it worked fine. Go for it! Or you could be nice and give them a call. They'll spend more shipping three individually for free than one big package for free, and you could explain to the customer service rep that you don't want them to spend extra money. *shrug*

Randyman... said:
I'm REALLY waiting for the "Updated" version to be released that sustains over 100MB/s :eek: . I'm upgrading my 4x 320 RAID-5 to a 4x 500 RAID-5. But WHEN will the revised models ship??????????

:cool:

Linky?

I used to be all about WD, but Seagate makes a dam good product. They aren't as good in raid, but for storage drives they are great.

i havent been on this forum in a while, but i got 2 of these drives running raid 0 for about a year now. no complaints =D

I wouldnt mind getting another one to back all my data up and maybe get off raid for a while...

Back