• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Game Over!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congrats again, man! :)

Condolances to you, Mictlan. I know that you were getting really close to him, and you *are* on the best team, so you kinda have a bit of a leg up there. :)

I send you a big CONGRATULATIONS on reaching first the 1,000 WU. YOu beat me fair and just.....I have currently 951 WU with 10 or more WU waitng to be transmited at home (I predict that I'll be reaching 970 next Friday night.....

You won, Sir EPix.....it was kind of fun this contest (if I only had received the memory before) but I'll admit it: You were better than me.

Congratulations Sir-Epix! Great race guys, it has been fun to watch. :)

Nice to see you Chawk, hope things are going well. Have you passed me yet? ;)

Cy

Mictlan said:
I send you a big CONGRATULATIONS on reaching first the 1,000 WU. YOu beat me fair and just.....I have currently 951 WU with 10 or more WU waitng to be transmited at home (I predict that I'll be reaching 970 next Friday night.....

You won, Sir EPix.....it was kind of fun this contest (if I only had received the memory before) but I'll admit it: You were better than me.

You are a truely good sport. I wish you very many High Angle Range Work Units, and Lots of Radio Interferce for those always great 10 minute work units. I wish you luck with your new system, and you might be passing me again. Keep up the good crunching.

Cy said:
Congratulations Sir-Epix! Great race guys, it has been fun to watch. :)

Nice to see you Chawk, hope things are going well. Have you passed me yet? ;)

Cy

Nope. Shut down all work PC's. Only running seti on 2 home PC's now. Just passed 9000 WU's today. Will soon, however, be adding 2 more to the home farm for a total of 4.

Back