• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Orthos, Am I Doing This Right?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JLK03F150

What have I done! Member
I've been trying to find my CPU (e6600) limits and have been running Orthos to test the new settings as I increase the FSB. I'm using Small FFT's and Priority 9. So far I've got from 2.4 to 3.3GHz on stock (1.350v) vcore. I can't believe it's running Orthos without error, which is what is making me think I'm doing something wrong. :shrug:

Edit: I'm at 3.4GHz/378MHz FSB & still passing Orthos at stock vcore. I increased the PCIe/MCH voltage to 1.65 though.

What settings do you use for Orthos?

Last edited:
I had a reboot occur while running 3dMark05 on stock vcore at 3.4GHz. Raising the BIOS setting from 1.350v to 1.375v seemed to have stabilized 3.4.

I'm running Orthos now at 3.5GHz & had to increase the vcore from 1.375v to 1.425v (it's reading 1.45v in uGuru). I also increased the vMCH from 1.65v to 1.68v.

I'm still curious if ya'll use Large or Small FFT's & what Priority you're using. Thx

Back