• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My New Sager Lappy :p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thnx for that info ... lol sersly had no idea .... you really learn a lot from these forums .. lol thnx guys and WOOT for 100+ posts

I'd go with XP Pro. I had Vista and recently reformatted and started over with XP. I've had wierd bugs with some games (very high lag on my rig in sig playing C&C Generals and others). I had been runing ultimate since the day it came out.

Otherwise that laptop will be a pretty nice one. :)

Compal (Model = IFL90) is the ODM for that model, so if you are handy with computers you can build one yourself and save some money.

Charr said:
Compal (Model = IFL90) is the ODM for that model, so if you are handy with computers you can build one yourself and save some money.
already ordered it =( ... or else that would be some very handy info ... thnx ... but just a little late

Dapper Dan said:
already ordered it =( ... or else that would be some very handy info ... thnx ... but just a little late
Don't worry. Compal is the ODM and Sager and other brands all get the same notebook. So your fine, don't worry.

Back