• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No More Heroes official site to go live shortly!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
http://www.mmv.co.jp/special/game/wii/nomoreheroes/

The countdown clock says 1 day, so (seeing as that's Japanese time) It should be available quite soon.

I've been waiting for this game since I heard the initial concept. The information that has been trickling out over the last couple of months has been nothing but badass and win.

A free-roaming (GTA-style) game where you use a lightsaber (beam-katana), complete missions, and drive around on an Akira-inspired motorcycle. How much more badass can you get?!

Travis Touchdown won his beam katana in an online auction. He's also a bit of an otaku fanboy, as demonstrated by his selection of clothing (always w/ some anime characters on it).

Original Trailer:
GDC Trailer:

It's no secret that I've been waiting for this game. I just hope it doesn't disappoint.

Yeah I've been interested in this game since the first trailer, I hadn't seen those gameplay caps the chopper looks sweet. Who knows if it will be any good!

I have been curious to see what this game will be like, thats the first time I have seen any gameplay and it looks like it could be good, this game has tons of style. I hope it's good, I'll be anxiously awaiting a US release.

Oh, for the love of . . .

When the counter reaches zero, you update the site. That's how countdowns work, typically. You count down to zero, and then something happens.

Oni said:
Oh, for the love of . . .

When the counter reaches zero, you update the site. That's how countdowns work, typically. You count down to zero, and then something happens.

reminds me of Lethal Weapon...."wait are we going on three?...or is it three and then go?"

Well, it's finally live. There's not much to see yet, and everything is in Japanese (which I cannot read).

Perhaps in a few days they'll release some gameplay vids or something. Y'know, something I can actually understand :p

Back