• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OT: Why does this forum have so little threads?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Morvak

Disabled
The intel Abit and and ASUS mb forums have over 4 thousand threads :eek: and this forum hasn't even broken the 700 mark. :confused:

Are Abit and Asus that much better? Or is it that they are just better OC boards?

I know Gigabyte is one of the best when it comes to mb's, but do that many people not own them or what?

Most people don't go into the sub categories much and this should be in the forum feedback I think..

i think it's mostly because a lot of people don't really pay attention to where they should post their questions, and they post motherboard questions in the processor sections.

Or it could be the fact that the board is in the process of moving all of the posts in to categories based on socket instead of manufacturer. It's possible that the mods already went thru this category and moved a large amount of threads to their new homes.

I'll do my best to wring what I can out of the board in the next 2 weeks.

Need to upgrade the cooling though before I begin.

Back