• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

disected computer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mtotho

I found this ati video card in this old sony vaio desktop pcv-XXXX (idk). It is made by Asus. Does anyone know anyway to decipher which card it is just by looking at it? there doesnt seem to be any names other than asus on it. It is an agp card. The only thing i can tell by looking at the card is it has a bunch of chips made by samsung.. and was made in taiwan. Is there any numbers that could be found on the card that could be of use? All i can tell you guys visually is its yellow, has small heatsink on the processor and is 6.8 inches long and only takes up one pci slot.. or in this case agp. It has to be ati radeon something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Can you take pictures of the card and any stickers it has on it? This will help immensely in trying to figure out what it is.

Your other option is to pop it in a computer to see what it is.

What are the numbers after the V. That should tell you the Asus specific model, and therefore what the card is. Pictures would help as well.

Back