• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

plz reccomend me a good email program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bardos

I have been using eudora for the past 10 years... it just crashed on me and i lost inbox mail.. this is not the first time this has happened and I am now fed up with this program. Could folks plz recommend me a good email program. i know there are lots of them out there. I'm looking for a dependable one. thx

I use outlook. Why? It installed with office and it works fine. Also, I don't give out my email address to random sites, so the security exploit risk is low.

I personally prefer outlook especially the new 2007 version. It simplifies many tasks and especially if you're using it for work, its implements todo list and contacts extremely well and streamlines the whole email/calender/notes taking process. Plus its compatibility to sync contacts with other programs is useful like quickbooks and cardscan if you use that.

Back