• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lennytiger

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick note to say I'm back crunching for you, and its summer here so the chips are hot.

Last edited:
Good to have you back Lenny'. Things just haven't been the same on the Forum, without that Gigabyte board of yours:)

13oots2 said:
Good to have you back Lenny'. Things just haven't been the same on the Forum, without that Gigabyte board of yours:)

Its good to know you really like my gigabyte :D :D :D :D

My Comp made it hear in one piece and i have bought winxp pro which has been a pleusure to use just finding the drivers etc was a pain, I'm back up and running now with:

AMD Athlon 1.2
Pentium III 850
PII 233
and maybe an iMac 400 if the client works on OS9!!:cool:

lennytiger said:

Its good to know you really like my gigabyte :D :D :D :D

My Comp made it hear in one piece and i have bought winxp pro which has been a pleusure to use just finding the drivers etc was a pain, I'm back up and running now with:

AMD Athlon 1.2
Pentium III 850
PII 233
and maybe an iMac 400 if the client works on OS9!!:cool:

The client will only work on OS X, but the screensaver works on any other one. It does an okay job too.

is it poosibe to download an update for os9 --> OSX, I'm sure i saw one somewhere!!
I'd like to get the iMac doing something!!

i have just installed the screensaver client for the mac on to my imac 400 its running away happilly:

Crunching on

ATHLON 1.2
Pentium III 850 Laptop
PII 233Mhz
iMac 400MHz

Back