• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who deals with Sidewinder computers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sidewinder is great. They have great prices on cooling stuff, plus they're in the same state as me so I get same day shipping for ground prices. :p The only downside is having to pay tax. :rolleyes:

Excellent, $45 for an Ultra-120 is a deal in my book and especially since I won't have to pay outrageous shipping since I live in Kentucky. Sweet, thanks for the info!

they are located in terre haut i belive and i have been thinking about just ordering from them and going down and pick it up!!!

Ive ordered fans, TIM, a heatsink and cables over the course of 4 or 5 purchases and all I've experienced is fast shipping and no problems. Definitely worth buying from sidewinder.

sidewinder is topnotch, great people there and very quick shipping, I dont think I have ever waited more than 3 days for anything and most of the time I have it in 2.

Back