• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel Matrix Storage Manager & Celeron-L

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dudleycpa

Since my floppy drive isn't working I tried to install the Intel Matrix Storage Manager Software.

I keep getting a message at the end that my hardware isn't supported.

I looked at intel website and it said that a PIV or Core2Duo is required. Does this mean that the Celeron-L isn't supported?

Motherboard is as Asus P5K-Deluxe.

TIA

Is it possible for you to do OS install on single drive as ordinary plain non raid configuration ? After the OS installed, then install manually the Matrix Console apps just to see if it works.

Well, if you read at Intel's Matrix site, single drive with Matrix proggy installed is called "matrix ready". :)

Thanks for the post bing.

I did the install just like you said: OS install on a single drive. The Matrix Console app won't install. I keep getting a "your system does not meet the hardware requirements" or something like that.

In the bios I have it setup as "ide". It won't work when I try ACHI or RAID.

Thanks Again

When I had that problem with my board, it was because you have to set the bios to raid before you install windows, then when installing windows you load the raid drivers. After I did that everything worked.

Thanks blackbird007

I don't have a floppy drive.:bang head that's why I was trying to do it through WinXP.

I ordered two from the egg figuring one should work (the one I got from Mwave was DOA).

Back