• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFV # 2 Release Fall

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SF101

The Printer Guru
I heard a bird in my ear. ( my Game Distributor ) that told me Battle Field Vietnam 2 was in the works to release This Fall . *Forget the month* ..

Hmm.. sounds like a OCG & friends Reunion in the makeing to me. !!! ..

Vietnam was a great game! Any other word? Fall 2007 is too close without any news spreading about it. Fall 2008?

Yeh just did a search on google and nothing on it at all. It's highly highly doubtful, 99.9% chance it's not coming out this fall. Fall 2008 is more feasible...if that.

with the exception of towing tanks around with the helis while your friend was in the tank(and refusing to put them down).....the game sucked :(

It wasn't too bad, for a start it had the best music of any game I have played, the engine was rather ropey and the feel of the guns wasn't right but the same was true of 1942 and they had fixed it in BF2. The only really sucky thing about the original was the maps. But even though it was a little disappointing, I don't see why it has any bearing upon the quality of a sequel.

As far as not hearing about it goes, if I remember rightly when they released the original BF:V there was only major coverage of it a month or two before the release, prior to that there were only a couple of tidbits of official info.

Also in a recent interview with EDGE magazine, one of the senior programmers at DICE said he wasn't sure if a PC port of Bad Company would be completed, but they 'had a surprise up their sleeve for PC gamers.'

If anybody has a copy of the magazine it is the Nintendo special from a month or two ago with a golden Wiimote on the cover.

I thought it was just ok. Liked BF2 (wouldnt it be the 3rd? 1942, vietnam, then that one?) better. Since it wasnt that great, wonder if thats why they are making a second, to kinda remake it.

Back