• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DX10 Lost Coast Demo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is Lost Planet, remember that Lost Coast is a HL² map, while Lost Planet is an entire game (demo in this case)

The Lost Planet DX10 Demo is very badly programmed (as it seems) and will suffer great performance and (on ATI cards) image corruption issues.

Note that these statements are taken from the time the demo was released, I don't know about driver, or demo updates:

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,2134729,00.asp

i just got this game today, i heard nvidia new vista drivers give it a nice boost just have to wait for them to release them, right now im using 158.45 vista drivers i will let you know how the dx10 is :)

this game is so awesome. run smooth on high settings @ 1680 x 1050 with hdr on medium cause when i put it on high i get a warning saying i need to change settings which is annoying cause it seemed fine but other than that its awesome

ugh! wherever I download this crap from, it keeps freezing about halfway! i'm stuck at 66 now. I really dont' wanna have to install DAP either

Back