• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a perticular graphic program.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

grs

I need some graphic editing program that can batch edit files. When I take a pic with my digital camera at 90 degrees the images come out sideways when I put them onto the PC, is there a program that will quickly allow me to rotate several image file at the same time. Right now to do the job I need to open each file in Irfanview, rotate and save it. This isn't so bad for one or two images but it's a pain with 50+. I know Windows explorer allows images to rotate but I think the quality is reduce slightly (well the files size get smaller).

Can anyone suggest a program that is able to do this?

I had a look at Irfanview but I don't see how to batch edit files. I did find the batch file converter only.
Where can I download Gimp from? And how can I batch edit ing Photoshop?

In Infranview's batch conversion menu, check "Use Advanced Settings", that gets you another menu. Rotate Left/Right is under Other Options in that menu.

As an aside, does anyone else here hate Infranview's GUI?

Omsion said:
In Infranview's batch conversion menu, check "Use Advanced Settings", that gets you another menu. Rotate Left/Right is under Other Options in that menu.

As an aside, does anyone else here hate Infranview's GUI?

I'll second that... I love the features on Irfanview, but I hate using it so much because of the GUI.

Back