• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

More Ballistix PC2-6400s on sale for $85, plus shipping, after $30 MIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Reefa_Madness

DRAM Guru Senior
Here we go again...

Maybe prices are going up and maybe they are not, but in the meantime, pick up a 2x1GB kit (or two) from Mwave. Rebate valid thru 7/20/07 and good for two kits of DDR2-800 (total rebate for 2 = $60).

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/ViewProd...Rebate=0&ST=&page=1&ShowImage=1&SortMethod=11

Lately these PC2-6400 kits have had dual SPD for both DDR2-800 and DDR2-1000 and have been hitting 600MHz (DDR2-1200) quite regularly so its pretty good stuff.

i got this kit for as low as $60 AR :)

though i did also buy them the 1st time the deals were low for $90 after rebate and though then it was a steal!!

there's no way the prices will REMAIN this low IMHO

I agree, in my mind the odds of price increase are way higher than any chances of further price drops.

The $60 per kit deal was insane. While this is not nearly as good, it is about the best there is right now unless you buy Promos based OCZ 6400 (under $75 at ZZF, after rebate...but I dont feel like starting another thread).

Last edited:
I got two of these deals already... the buy.com and newegg promotion. Just wondering how much DDR2 is too much with DDR3 around the corner!

Back