• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win $5000 or a C2D Rig and win another C2D rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sweet, I just entered myself for more junk E-mail in the first drawing. The second contest requires a video to be submitted. I lost interest after that, but for $5,000, it may be for someone here.

Yup, i subscribed to more mass junk mails too - except i setup my email account to forward all "@tigerdirect.com" emails back to Tiger Directs customer service department haha.

I am going to go for the viral video thing. F - for $5000 I'll paint Systemax's name on my body and run down the street nekked.

or through my old PC out the window and film it.

ah so many juicy ideas.

Karadhas said:
Rocket propelled chainsaw launcher into my old computer.

The video contest might actually be pretty interesting and funny!
I just entered the first.

Mdogs444 said:
Yup, i subscribed to more mass junk mails too - except i setup my email account to forward all "@tigerdirect.com" emails back to Tiger Directs customer service department haha.

so that way in case you win instead of tiger direct telling you it tells it self and you get nothing...you clearly didnt think this out

ALiEN2953 said:
so that way in case you win instead of tiger direct telling you it tells it self and you get nothing...you clearly didnt think this out

I still get the mail, it just forwards it as well. But cmon now.....we dont trust TD w/ our rebates, i sure dont think they'll just GIVE me anything lol.

Back