• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congratulations to me!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MVC

Well, after 6 months of consistent effort I finally reached page 1 this morning :)

Now, I just gotta reach that 1,000,000 point mark!

wtf.gif

You're doing a great job with over 3,000 ppd, MVC.

Won't take too long to reach that million point club, with just 235,000 points to go. :burn: :burn: :burn:

Congrats and a toast :beer: to you, reaching our first page. :cool:

I see Dorian has already filled your empty spot on page 2, by moving up earlier this week.

Go MVC, Go! :clap: :clap:

Yeah, I spent a couple of years languishing in the middle of page three, but when I built a new machine last November-December I realized I had a lot of spare parts floating about so I decided to put them to use. About the only thing I had to actually buy were the video cards--both P4s are GPU folding as well as CPU folding--so a ~$500 investment really increased my PPD.

WOOOHOOO WTF :clap:

page 1... :drool: ahhh that would (will, hopefully ;) )be nice... 3rd month folding and I'm managed to get to page 6... top 500 soon, heheh

congratulations MVC...

the baked is sneaking up on you

:clap: WTF MVC :clap:

It is getting harder and harder to get to page 1 but you have done it pretty fast .... congratz!

At your current rate you should be to 1 mil soon :thup:

:beer: :beer:

benbaked said:
the baked is sneaking up on you
I know, you keep popping up as a threat, then disappearing, then popping up again. You'll probably pass me, but I am going to make you work for it ;)

MVC said:
I know, you keep popping up as a threat, then disappearing, then popping up again. You'll probably pass me, but I am going to make you work for it ;)

It's been hot this week (90s) so I've had to shut down the dual core rigs a couple of times. I look forward to hopefully catching you soon on Page One. Fold on! :D

MVC I've finally appeared on your threat list again.

:D

excuse me,

the baked has finally appeared on your threat list again.

Congratulations. Just 6 months, huh? Well, that gives me a little more hope. Although, my ppd according to fahmon is down to 3860 due to getting 3 low point WUs all at once.

Fold on!

Back