• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

E3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jacobman

Well i dont think there has been an E3 thread for the PC side of things. Not that you guys already dont know, they showed Bioshock which again just looks amazing. Call of duty 4 looks very promising and not sure about other games they showed.

Oh hell yeah!!! Bioshock and Cod 4 are simply amazing and the Stalker prequel too! Assassin's Creed... of course Crysis which looks better and better the more i rererere-watch it's preview vids.

I can't freakin wait!!! Bioshock is going to be so much fun and I think it's going to have great replay value.

COD 4's graphics are amazing as well as the bullets going through walls and everything.

Great stuff.

Q3/Q4 is just gonna be completely sick for us PC FPS gamers. It's been a long time since the quality of games like these has come out at one time. Not to mention all the non-FPS games coming out, Age of Conan, Tabula Rasa, Witcher, Hellgate London ( i think comes out this year )......

I can't freakin wait to play em all on my new rig!!!!

Back