• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Revised and need help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

myslik

Registered
Alright well now that summer has started I have the money I needed for the computer I was looking at and it will be another week or two before I actually place the order. So I'm wondering if there will be a price cut on the components I'm ordering.

If there is I will wait a little while longer and buy it cheaper.

AAA.jpg

I noticed that the stacker I'm buying needs 4 140mm fans for the side panel cooling thing.
Ncix and Tigerdirect do not stock these and I'm wondering where I could buy a set in Canada.

Also, I've seen people complain that my memory that I'm ordering doesn't work dual channel with my motherboard.. now I'm worried =\ is this true? Or could it be a faulty chip.

I am in the process of a new build to and I had the power supply you picked out and was told by multiple people that it has ripple issues. So you may want to pick out a new power supply. I am going to be ordering the Corsair HX620.

Alright thanks for that I'll look into another one. Does anyone know the status on price cuts? I'm not sure where I'd look for that I didn't see much on Intel's site except for cuts in the quads cost.

Back