• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Acer 19in Widescreen LCD - $139.99 (Bestbuy)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have the 4:3 version of this from the past Staples deal ($140) quite awhile back . Good solid monitor(s) specially for the price . 3year warranty (including back-light) and added plus .

Also to note , the unit I have (AL1916ASD) has absolutly no backlight bleed what-so-ever ; which may carry over to this model also seeing its the same basic panel . No bleeding is pretty rare these days with lower priced lcd's.

I may have to grab one of these widescreen versions and sell my 4:3 model . :D

No backlight bleed on mine either. This may be the first LCD I've ever owned that doesn't. (The westinghouse 27" lcd TV I currently have has very little bleed, but it does have some - prior to buying the Acer it was the best looking LCD I had owned after owning 5 or 6 LCDs over the years)

stereo555 said:
I have the 4:3 version of this from the past Staples deal ($140) quite awhile back . Good solid monitor(s) specially for the price . 3year warranty (including back-light) and added plus .

Also to note , the unit I have (AL1916ASD) has absolutly no backlight bleed what-so-ever ; which may carry over to this model also seeing its the same basic panel . No bleeding is pretty rare these days with lower priced lcd's.

I may have to grab one of these widescreen versions and sell my 4:3 model . :D

It'd take a miracle for me to sell my AL1916.. Got mine at the same time as Stereo did.. Exact same deal matter of fact. :) Like his, no backlight bleed, fantastic colors, and excellent response time. DVD vids look great on it too. :D

Back