• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need someone

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
To maintain the folding.octeams.com site.

It's in need of regular updates and maintenance and I just don't have the time. It's getting switched over to a new server today or tomorrow and after that I'd like a volunteer to keep an eye on it as far as updates and such go, if possible.

Cheers.

I'd be willing to help but wouldn't want to commit myself as the single go-to person...not sure I have that much time to commit, at least not at this point.

yeah, may be a couple person splitting up the work load would be a better idea to keep up the site?! like several person to update (e.g. news) the team site.

I'd try match.com David....I hear good things about it.

I can help out as long as it's user (read: idiot) friendly. Although, if Gary can do it, sheesh, you'd think I could do it. :D

I'd gladly help!

I'm not a web programer at all, but since I am a software guy, maybe I might have some luck?

Don't know. But I think we can get a few guys here that can manage the site.

Really all that's involved is posting articles and such - try to keep the site updated. It runs wordpress so it's easy to use.

Traldan does some pretty interesting stuff for about four different sites already.

I think he might be the go to guy here, but the question is weather that site needs to be improved or just maintained I suppose.

I would also be happy to help... I'm a fledgling web developer with basic HTML and some ASP.NET experience.

Although it doesn't appear those skills would be necessary to maintain the site currently built. :D

David said:
Really all that's involved is posting articles and such - try to keep the site updated. It runs wordpress so it's easy to use.
that shouldn't be too much of work then. (and I think CW should be able to handle it too! :D )

yes, count me in!

Back