• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Auto-logon in WIN2K server?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sangram

Hi

The system at work gets shut down by powercuts frequently, often at night when there's no admin around. On startup, it stops at the Ctrl+Alt+Del screen and stays there all night, creating a bunch of hassles.

Anyone know a way around this? Tweak UI, for example, allows me to log on my desktop system automatically, but that's on 98, not 2K.

Thanks in advance

Sang

man u can try this at your own risk it is for NT, and works, should work for 2k. its freeware, old it mods the reg. let me know if it works, make u an ERD with a reg backup first

sangram said:
Hi

The system at work gets shut down by powercuts frequently, often at night when there's no admin around. On startup, it stops at the Ctrl+Alt+Del screen and stays there all night, creating a bunch of hassles.

Anyone know a way around this? Tweak UI, for example, allows me to log on my desktop system automatically, but that's on 98, not 2K.

Thanks in advance

Sang

yeah it is easy but you need to run regedit and add a few keys not too hard. let me know if you don't find it on google I write a step by step for you.

Back