• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nik is our first 15,000,000 pt folder!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pscout

Senior Newbie Cannon-Fodder - R. I. P. good budd
:clap: WTF nik!! :clap:

You are still leading the way for the rest of us to follow :thup:

Keep it up ... and I also hope you can get those vista running rigs back on the smp fold soon too :)

15 x :beer: ... don't drink 'em all at once :D

Fold On

Pete

:beer: x 15!! (as a mod, I think you should temporary left the 10 icon limitation on this thread :D )

WTF our Powah Daddy!!!
thumbsup.gif

pscout said:
Keep it up ... and I also hope you can get those vista running rigs back on the smp fold soon too :)
I too hope WinSMP would finally shine on you soon too!! (may be a new more stable version will do......IF/WHEN it comes out)

Thx guys! I think ChasR will be the first to 20 mil though.... sadly, it has become more important to me to actually do my part to save the environment that to fold. Since folding takes up quite a bit more juice I will be winding down soon. I have completely stopped folding at my office - man I like the lower power bills :D

nikhsub1 said:
Thx guys! I think ChasR will be the first to 20 mil though....
ChasR? who's ChasR?? :D I'm sure there's quite a few people wanna be the first to cross that magical 20mil line!!

man I like the lower power bills :D
yeah, tell me 'bout it. I actually do enjoy the much cooler, quieter home! not to mention much lower power bill!! :p (but I still wanna be the first to cross that 20mil line tho.... man, life is tough... :p )

congratulations nik, 15 mil is impressive. :thup: x15 million

Whatever you decide to do in the future, you've certainly contributed greatly to the FAH data and the team, Nik.

Amazing, since nearly all your WU's were not from using any of the higher point clients.

Congrats on reaching such a stellar goal! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats on the 1.5x10^6:beer: Nik :clap:

You've done it the hard old fashioned way with a gazillion single processor WU's.

142,565 to be exact.

Too bad you don't have more dual/quad core rigs for SMP_FAH to save future lives and electricity today.

Back