• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Somewhat new to OCForums

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JS.Fornight.A

Hello!

I've looked over these forums for some time now, and figured I'd finally register.

I am currently waiting for parts to arrive from newegg, for the newst system I'm building to run the newest generation of apps (including Crysis and Vista). :p

The components list can be found in my sig. Please feel free to provide crits/comments.

Also does anyone have a recommendation for a regular styled keyboard, with non-mushy buttons (more clicky like the IBM 'M' series) wired or wireless doesn't matter? The mouse I've chosen is a Creative HD7600L. Thanks!

Nice build.

I would of chose a better cooler and a different PSU though.

Non-OC'ed.

I hate to see that in a signature.

@ JamesXP

"You would have chosen a better cooler"?? Care to be more specific, so I can make a note of it for future reference if I decide to weak my setup at somepoint.. :D

JS.Fornight.A said:
"You would have chosen a better cooler"?? Care to be more specific, so I can make a note of it for future reference if I decide to weak my setup at somepoint.. :D
both a thermalright ultra-120 extreme or a tuniq tower 120 will perform significantly better than that zalman, see here

Last edited:
Back